Thursday, April 10, 2008

Scared of the washer

I really have to stop sticking my hands in washing machines without looking at the potential hazards first. A few days ago the pizza cutter stalked me in the dishwasher. This morning, I was unloading the clothes washer.

As I looked into the machine for any stray socks, I about had a heart attack. Big freaking tarantula. In the washing machine!

#$(*$)*@ scared, squared!


Luckily, I just had forgotten to check The Talker's pockets before washing his pants and socks. A boy really needs his 4 cents, rubber spider and a stingray, don'tcha think?

3 comments:

Terry said...

I would have slammed the lid and hauled the machine curb-side for someone else to deal with it!!

Bryan said...

Sounds to me like you may need a new cast member, The Spider Killer. In our house that is my wife.

Love Bears All Things said...

I'm so glad you clarified that because I was thinking I'd never seen a spider with a blue spot. Oh, the things little boys bring home. Check for rocks and rusted car parts, too. I remember those days.
Get Ginger to tell you about dumping a basket of clean laundry, that had been sitting in the utility room, on my bed, and the spider that she saw crawling there.
Mama Bear