Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Who left a couple of kids over here?

The Talker and his sister have changed places with some strange kids. And some one might be wanting these guys back. But if they stay around a few more days I won't swap back.

The gruesome twosome have been awesome since mom left town on Tuesday morning. We went out to dinner last night, at our favorite catfish place, and I can't recall a time they were better behaved in a restaurant. Way to go kiddos!

Today they kept the streak alive most of the day. They played in the blow-up pool in the front yard while I got The Boss Lady's car cleaned inside and out. They played in the yard while I got a little yard work done. They both napped. I better stop bragging or I might cry...

Anyways, Just wanted to let you guys know that I am still alive and kicking. But after a few days with these kids, that hasn't been too hard.

1 comment:

Ginger said...

Maybe, you are entering a new phase with the children. I think you will really start to enjoy it now. Unless, of course, you have to go back to work when they are both in school.