Saturday, January 30, 2010

Obviously, I failed that test...

I ran across town to get a couple of cases of Dr Pepper this afternoon. I was totally out and Saturday is the day that the little grocery store gets it's shipment of "The Good Stuff" - Dr Pepper made with Imperial Pure Cane Sugar.

Anyways, I have only hit one or two all afternoon but I noticed The Boss Lady working on her third. The following conversation went bad for me REAL quick...

Me - "Hey, take it easy. I just bought those and they cost 75 cents a piece.
She Who Must not be Ignored - Are you saying I am not worth 75 cents?
Me - Uh, is that a trick question?"

Maybe I'll drink another Dr Pepper. When my jaw stops hurting.

5 comments:

urbanvox said...

mate... lets face it.... you are asking for trouble!!!! :)

The Father of Five said...

Distract her... with flowers!

Moby Home Maker said...

Wow...sounds like an exchange that could have happened at my house!

Chris @ CleverFather said...

Ouch, rookie mistake!

You can use a cool Dr Pepper to ice your wounds!

left sock said...

haha good stuff. I really enjoy reading your blog just found it today. I'm also a stay at home dad/geocacher