Saturday, May 30, 2009

Scenes from our week

This is the first full dozen eggs we have had around here. I keep using the eggs or giving them away almost as fast as the chickens can lay them. Just FYI, we are up to 108 eggs from our backyard flock. And the cost per egg is down to a manageable $2.55 per egg.

Of course, I turned around and gave this entire dozen away to a friend at work, so we are back down to about 3 eggs on hand.

This is what happens to the passenger's floorboard in my car when life gets extra busy. I count at lest 4 cups from the barbecue place up the road, two GOOD Dr Peppers, one Sprite and a Coke. The wife must have driven my car at least once this week.

On the good side, there is a rubber bouncy ball, a few nice notes from parents and a couple of deposit slips from the nearby ATM in that pile, too. Lucky for me, the ATM is almost next door to the barbecue joint.

1 comment:

The Father of Five said...

I am too embarrassed to show you what the....

a.) Front passenger seat
b.) Back passenger seat

and...

c.) Back driver side seat

all look like... It's nightmarish!

I often wonder how I have room for myself in that car!