Wednesday, April 12, 2006

My sleep number?

Dunno. Don't really care.

But I do care that our new bed was delivered this morning. Maybe I'll get a decent night's sleep tonight. For the first time in 8 months.

We bought a new bed last summer. After the first night, I had an awful backache. It never really goes away unless we spend the night somewhere else. Being the genius I am, after 6 months or so, I finally figured out that I was out of luck. The new bed was too soft for me. But The Boss Lady slept great on it and we were surely past the time when Costco would take the pillow-topped torture device back.

I caught a lucky break a month ago, when The Boss Lady mentioned that her side of the bed was uncomfortable. Seems a spring broke and was poking her in the side.

A side note - Did you know that AtHomeDaddy can sing "Just a Gigolo" unprompted, from memory. The entire thing. Yeah, the wife is proud, too.

Costco has agreed to take the bed back, we just have to tote it up there. And I am betting that we will get no hassle from them, since we bought the new bed from them, too. The new bed came through the online site. It was the most plain and firmest set they sell, so hopefully I will get some decent sleep now.

If not, I guess the wife and I will have some fun trying to break this one, too...

1 comment:

Rick said...

I-I-I-I-I ain't got nobody. Nobody! Nobody, Nobody, Nobody cares for me.