Saturday, April 15, 2006

Play Ball!

The AtHomeFamily went to the home opener for the Round Rock Express last night. They won. We stayed through 3 1/2 hours of baseball to see the fireworks show. Everyone had a good time.

Especially the drunk idiots sitting directly behind me who screamed right before every single pitch. At least they kept it interesting. Sometimes yelling and cussing in english, sometimes in spanish. And I am pretty sure that my hearing will return but only if I never sit near those chicks again. Thank goodness I heard they ran out of beer money in the 5th inning.

In other news, the good guys won. The kids had a blast and the fireworks were awesome.

1 comment:

BeansDad said...

ahhhhh.... nothing quite like minor league baseball. sounds like a good time.

Hate to break it to you and feel free to ignore me but I tagged ya.

thebeansdad.blogspot.com