Saturday, June 24, 2006

Garage Clearance Sale. Everything must go.

I am quickly clearing out the garage. The gas dryer has been replaced and the old one promised to a neighbor. Another neighbor has dibs on the treadmill. Soon, the Salvation Army will haul away the old washer.

No real reason for the summer cleaning, other than getting rid of some clutter. But if you see something you like, make me an offer.


In other family news, we joined our neighborhood YMCA last night. It is a nice facility with indoor and outdoor pools, a nice gym, a huge workout center and lots of family classes and events. Did I mention the hot tub? It's hot in the hot tub. And a lot cheaper than buying one of our own.

To celebrate we all hit the indoor pool last night for a couple of hours. It was really nice since they have a 3-4ft deep pool just for kids and swim lessons. Both kids can touch bottom and play without lifejackets in a big area.

This morning I went over again. I rode one of the recumbent bikes for about 40 minutes. The equipment in the fitness center was really nice and I really dig the TVs broadcasting over FM frequencies. My nice clean MP3 player really came in handy.

No comments: