Saturday, January 12, 2008

Just so you know

The car is back home, the suit is back home and I am sick of crap breaking and/or not working as it should. And don't even get me started on the rat that they think is eating all of the wiring in my car...

Yep, it's been that kind of week. Rats living in the engine. So I am going to sit in the blue chair and drink Dr Pepper until someone serves me some birthday cake.

Trying not to lose The Talker in all of this chaos, his 6th birthday is on Sunday. A big bonus of this crazy weekend, he is going to have a birthday party with cousins, aunts, uncles and his own Maw Maw and Paw Paw.

Somewhere in all of the excitement and anticipation, The Talker completely forgot about the Chuck E. Cheese birthday party he has been begging about. For a year.

Getting to skip a Chuck E. Cheese party. There is one thing that has gone right in a row. Looks like I am on a roll, now, baby!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to the Talker, and congrats on another avoidance of the Chuck E. Cheese craziness!

Sorry things have been nuts lately. Hope things get easier soon!