Tuesday, January 01, 2008

The world's fastest dreamer

As I lay down with The Talker for a few minutes tonight at bed time, he told me that he was having a dream about "Toyota Chevrolet PS2s, but not the Chevy ones. They are too rusty."

I reminded him that he actually should be ASLEEP before he would start dreaming, then I left his room.

Before I finished the 15 foot trek back to the living room sofa, he came out and told me "But now I am having a NIGHTMARE.."

See. I told you nothing good would come of a global economy.

1 comment:

Leighton @ My Best Investments said...

I've consulted the Physician's Desk Reference and can confirm for you that yes, sleep is the precursor to dreaming.

It's always amazing how kids can stall at bedtime. My favorite is when Daughter tells me she's heard a scary noise. I make her imitate the sound over and over so I can "make sure I hear it if it happens again."