Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Waiting for her head to spin around

Poor Gil. He got barfed on, real good. But as I remember Steve Martin's role in the movie Parenthood, he only got puked on in one scene.

The Princess of Puke and I now working on a barf movie of our own. She has barfed in no less than 4 places today. My car and the Chick-Fil-A parking lot seemed to have gotten the worst of it. And the costume changes would astound you. We have puked on enough clothes to clog the washing machine. Twice.

Yes, WE. See, I have this unfortunate response to barf. It makes me puke right along with the barfer. So now, we are wretching up a duet.

Wanna come over and make it a trio?

2 comments:

Leighton @ My Best Investments said...

I hate to seem like a party pooper, but no, I won't be coming over to puke with you guys.

I hope you guys can cap off the spewage soon.

Anonymous said...

Puking child? Ugh. I feel for you! It's definitely NOT a fun thing to have to handle...but good for you that you're supporting her even though you feel pukey just watching her. You're a good Dad!