Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Things I heard...

this weekend, while The Boss Lady was gone.

"Daddy, is #@(*& a bad word?"

"Daddy, why did you say #@(*& when you hit your foot on the chair?"

"Daddy, I don't wanna eat another grilled cheese sammich"

"Daddy, why do you make grilled cheese sammiches the wrong way?"

"Daddy, why are you too tired to read?"

"Daddy, the dog is eating your dinner!"

"Daddy, why did you say #@(*& to the dog?"

"Boom Chicka Wow Wow..."
Repeated a thousand times a day

"Who ate all the Cheetos? Daddy, did you eat the Cheetos?""

"I don't want lunch, Daddy. I want Cheetos!"

"Why, Daddy? I had Cheetos for breakfast?"

And the cherry on top of our weekend? The Princess dropped this last one on me while we were standing in hallway at church on Sunday night.

"Daddy, is Mommy dead?"

To which I replied succinctly,

"Huh? Wha? Uh? Ummm... NO!She is in Florida."

4 comments:

MS CUTE PANTS said...

Haha..that last one is funny! Your kids are funny! Boom Chicka Wow Wow indeed!

Darren said...

I'm very glad to read that my daughter isn't the only kid who walks around saying Boom Chicka Wow Wow.

Ginger said...

You earned your own vacation with that long weekend. I hope she knows how lucky she is to have you.

Rick said...

#@(*& Mike! I want to come to your house for a cheese sammitch and some Cheetos.

I can't have that stuff on my diet.