Thursday, November 27, 2008

Stuffing, check. Turkey, check. Laptops, check

I am hanging outside at our family reunion. No, I didn't get kicked out again. But they do have it inside of a metal building and the public wi-fi from the park across the street is weak. So no reception indoors.

A cousin is sitting in Ohio today and I promised him that I would bring a laptop to see if there was any net access out here in the sticks. I assumed there would be an open router or two around here, but I was pleasantly surprised when I found that there is also public access wi-fi in the little city park across the street.

I'll bring you updates if anyone gets too rambunctious, gets wild and drunk or starts a fight. Otherwise I'll be eating. See you after I gain another 15.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

outside? You must be somewhere warm. It is hard to be with out the internet but right now I would do anything not to go outside.

Happy Thanksgiving and hope you have lots of fun with the family.

Anonymous said...

70 degrees, not a cloud in the sky and no wind. Jackets are an accessory, long sleeves are optional! Gotta love November in Texas!