Wednesday, November 05, 2008

OK, who's been talking to the girl?

Yesterday The Princess and I were cruising around town when she blurted out, "Daddy, we don't drive on stairs. Do we? "

I had to give her some response, so I went with, "No, of course not."

But what I really want to know is which one of you has been telling The Princess about my golf cart adventures? I'll just quote from that post...

3. I once drove a golf cart all the way up a really long stairway.Yeeeeee Haw! It was at a summer camp in Indiana and they had a stairway down the hill, leading from the parking lot to the main camp. They called it the 'Stairway to Happiness'. After the drive, I renamed it 'The Highway to Hell'. Later that summer I almost cut off my own thumb...
Tell you what, I'll just let this one slide, OK?

But if the girl starts telling me how NOT to light a barbecue or how NOT to run over my own foot, I'll be resuming the search.

4 comments:

Leighton @ My Best Investments said...

Your kid already has dirt on you? That's not good.

Anonymous said...

i have to agree, as soon as they have dirt you have to do things like give allowance!

Mike said...

Yep, not good at all, guys.

Rick said...

I saw the lighting of the grill, aka the removal of the eye lashes