Thursday, July 13, 2006

To my friends and family

who have told me in the past months that Coke Zero tastes "OK" or that "You can't tell the difference between it and Coke", I say...

grow some freaking taste buds!

Coke Zero tastes like crud and it certainly is no substitute for a nice cold Dr Pepper. So while we were out at the grocery this morning, I snagged a 12 pack of the usual, even though it has been 4 days since I had a DP.

And you know what? It tastes OK and I can't tell the difference between it and real Dr Pepper. Because it is REAL Dr Pepper. No more of this diet stuff for me.

150 calories per can? No biggie, I can burn that off just trying to get the kids to behave at the grocery store.


Thank you, that is all, liars.

1 comment:

Darth Daddy said...

I tried ONE as well, and thought exactly what you said. Whoever said it tasted good must have also been used to drinking swamp water.

yuCK!