Friday, January 26, 2007

My little stunt man...

The Talker just told me something. Now I am thinking that maybe we don't need to worry too much about saving for his college years.

"Daddy, when I am a teenager I'll build my own parachute. And I'll put a steering wheel on it. You know, a balloon steering wheel? And then I can jump out of planes and go wherever I want."

Most kids just wait until they get mom's car keys and they speed all over town. Then they get into trouble like all the other teens. But my boy? He'll be the one with the scars.

4 comments:

LID said...

Every little Evil Knievel has to start somewhere!

Mike said...

And I am betting his little sister will be even Evil-er Knievel-er

Terry said...

Boy, us little sisters always get a bad rap.. But you know, come to think of it, I believe I beat up someone before either of my brothers ever did...

Angel said...

Or maybe he'll be a wealthy inventor?

I know my son is trying to figure out how to make the most money since age 4. That and he loves to figure out how things work. I'm guessing he'll be either an engineer or an entrepeneur. We shall see and I'm in no rush. As he ages I do and I like where I am now.