Monday, June 13, 2005

HalfAssedDaddy

The Boss Lady starts her summer school teaching assignment today. So she is working most of the summer. But only 6 hours a day, four days a week. So I plan on slacking off of my rigorous schedule for a while.

This morning the kids and I headed to the park to meet up with a group of SAHDs. But starting the half-done theme off right, I took The Princess in her pajamas and when we got there, I realized that the kids had no shoes. Or snack.

So The Talker got to play on the biggest slide he has ever seen (and one of the biggest I've ever seen - you know, one of those straight metal slides, with a straight stairwell leading 10' up, to the top of the slide)while I kept The Princess contained in a swing. Then we bailed, because it was the baby's naptime. And no way am I goofing that up, not even half-way.

No comments: