Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Dr. Day

The Princess had an early morning Dr's appointment to check out her cough and to see if she needed a prescription help her get over a little cold. She was fine, until the Pediatrician tried to check her right ear. That 19 pound, six-month old took a swing at the Dr. I saw it. She tried to punch him in the ear. That was Clue Number One that her ear was hurting.

It took both of us to hold her so he could look in her ear. He thought it was not too bad of an infection, but The Princess said otherwise. She told the Dr. "Look, buddy, my ear hurts, quit screwing with it!" So we get 10 days of Amoxicillin. Could be worse.

For the record, the kids pediatrician is fine with the dose of benadryl that I give The Talker when his allergies are acting up. He even told me, "It will make him sleepy, too, so enjoy the quiet time."

So there. Nanny Nanny Boo Boo. I was right.

No comments: