Monday, November 01, 2004

I Want Candy

All day I have chased The Talker away from the candy stash in the kitchen. He got to pick a few pieces after lunch because he was in a great mood and he was not whining! But I did not let him slip into a diabetic coma by eating all of his treats at once like I tried when I was a kid. See, I AM a responsible parent.

Sadly, The Princess did not forego the whining today. She is feeling bad, so she whined and screamed anytime I put her down. Since I had a headache and sinus infection, I didn't want to hear that noise so I gave in and toted the little bundle of joy all day long. Hopefully she will feel better in the morning. Hopefully, I will too. And let's all hope that The Talker does not realize that I have already eaten all of the chocolate candy from his Halloween stash.

No comments: