Monday, February 26, 2007

Monday? But what happened to Saturday?

Here we go again. We are off on another of our weekly adventures. But it has to be better than the weekend. I'll give a quick summary.

Kids. Coughing. Night time. Not sleeping. PINK EYE! Eye drops 3 times a day.

That about wraps it up.

Oh yeah, I ended up teaching the Sunday school class by myself yesterday, instead of helping out while someone else led the lesson. So you might want to say a quick prayer for those nine poor souls.

2 comments:

LID said...

"Dear Lord, Forgive him for he knows not what he does."

That should about cover it! All good!

Remember, the Big Guy is all over the forgiveness thang...

Angel said...

I'm sure you did just fine. Heck I haven't dragged my butt to church in far too long darn it. And as long as you didn't share the cough and pink eye with anyone you're fine. *pats the back* you did fine.