Friday, April 29, 2005

One Dollar Movie Review

Last night, The Boss Lady and I rented Finding Neverland. Good movie, especially if you are in need of a Great Pyrenees fix. My only problem with this movie: they implied the dog was a Newfoundland, but The Boss Lady and I are pretty sure it isn't. It was a badger marked pyr.

Ben never would dance but Bill used to dance with me. And just like in the movie, kids thought it was great. Adults were usually amazed to see a dog standing upright, almost 6 feet tall. Bill nearly looked me in the eye when he would dance.

So after all was said and done, I don't know if the movie was any good. But the dog was awesome.

2 comments:

tiselastigirl said...

i thought the dog looked like a golden retriever unless thats the same thing as a dog expert i know best but ur opinion

tiselastigirl said...

as a dog expert, those dogs are golden retrievers for DEFINATE