Thursday, September 16, 2004

Eureka!

I finally found THE script I have been looking for. Thanks to Blogger Forum. Being an idiot, and knowing nothing about Blogger templates or html (or whatever the heck they write this stuff in, has put me at a disadvantage. All of the coolest blogs are way head of me, but I am getting a little closer!

Now, when you click on a link to a website that I reference, you will get a new browser window whenever I can make it work. I updated my Blog Links and Web Links lists to reflect this change and future sites will be linked this way and over at ADHDaddy, too.

At least you will get a new window in IE Version 6.0.2800.1106. I don't know about other browsers. Heck I am actually just guessing on this one...

Sorry if you are cool and use a different browser.

1 comment:

Justa Dad said...

I’m continually impressed with the AHD ability to adapt, improvise, and overcome. I just now figured out how to post links on the Distance, to other sites. In fact AHD is my first successful link. I plan to put others up, but if you would rather I not keep your link on there, just let me know, it’s cool.