Thursday, September 30, 2004

Can You Tell Me Why...

The Princess decided to stay awake until 4pm this afternoon, completely blowing-off her 2pm nap? And what in heck was The Talker doing this afternoon when he got up from his nap and he kept calling the piano bench "Momma"?

I am pretty sure I was not hallucinating. The boy called the piano bench "Momma". Several times. He even hugged it once.

I would like to know why.

I think.

But right now I am too busy guessing why he is running naked through the back yard. I'll worry about the piano bench later.

2 comments:

Justa Dad said...

Are you sure some EVIL force hasn't been giving the boy Mr.PIBB behind your back?
I hear those are common side effects from prolonged exposure.

Mike said...

Maybe I should wake him up and take him to get his stomach pumped, just to be safe...

Mr. Pibb... EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW Yuck