Friday, March 09, 2007

Beg for your life, you lowly breakfast

I present you a quick break from Cannonball Run 07/Disney 24/7 blogging.

The Princess is sitting at the dining table, while I am catching up on email and reading the news online. Since our computer is only 6 feet from the dining table I am getting a pretty good narration of breakfast. And it seems like the chocolate mini-donuts are losing the battle.

Oh NO! She is here to eat us! Everybody run!

OK guys, heew is de deal, I won't eat you, OK?

Yeah, for us! Thank you, lady.

Just kidding, CHOMP! Bwah ha ha ha! Chomp!

Oh no, RUN!!!!!!!

4 comments:

Angel said...

That sounds like my Peanut! LMAO... that is awesome! Thank you for sharing that. hee hee

Mike said...

I was trying not to laugh, since everytime I made a peep, the carnage would stop for a little while.

Fun stuff!

Terry said...

Sounds like she may have a future in Law Enforcement!! Donuts BEWARE!!

Mike said...

Oh man,I don't even wabnt to think of the carnage she would cause if armed for real.