Thursday, March 29, 2007

Dr Whatter?

So I haven't had a Dr Pepper since Sunday.

I am now past the hallucinations and I have quit shaking uncontrollably. The profuse sweating and the Tourett's style freedom of speech, I expect to go away eventually. The headache has been non-stop since Monday. That part really sucks.

This reaction was not unexpected. In fact, this is precisely why I did not try to cut out Dr Pepper before our road trip. No one wanted to be cooped up with me in a car for 20 hours in my current state...

But the real bummer of this whole deal, besides not having any Dr Pepper for 5 days, is that I can't freakin' sleep. What is up with that? I think I have managed about 10 hours of solid snooze time this week.

So now we have the new and improved AtHomeDaddy, in all his sweating, cussing, broken brain glory. Still it would all be worth it, if that lying piece of @#*) bathroom scale did not say I had gained 3 pounds this week.

4 comments:

Terry said...

I think my finger has Tourett Syndrome....

AtHomeDaddy said...

Awesome!

Nothing like a trucking mama witha mastery of sign language!

Terry said...

"Horn is Broken... WATCH for FINGER!!"

Love Bears All Things said...

The lack of sleep is probably caused by sugar withdrawal. All the sugar in the pepper produced an insulin reaction which isn't happening anymore. I have the same trouble for a while when I give up after dinner sweets.